E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-09-10

thank u for being u...



01) for family, friends, and frenemies.
02) for not being bitter or angry, just done...
03) for tears that flow to water under bridges. It's all water under the bridge, yet I would have never thought WE would end that way..
04) long weekends and get aways..
05) grace, opportunity and destiny
06) a family that prays together (stays together)
07) learning what love acts, feels, looks and taste like
08) late night view of the second teeing box
09) a new meaning to soccer
10) learning me, learning you, learning us
11) good orderly direction
12) clarity
13) everything ain't for everybody, but you are best for me...

5 comments:

bRandy said...

appropriately so, #13 is the best of this list to me...so glad you're so happy.

Ebony Stewart said...

I'm glad you're happy and are experiencing the real meaning of I Corinthians 13

Shelle said...

indeed, indeed...looks good on us ALL...i'm so happy for you sis

Tee Tee said...

Wow girl!!!! She IS beautiful!! I'm so happy for the both of you.. you deserve this love Kim! Bathe in it baby girl...

love you!

CousinSarah said...

Thats such a cute pic of ya'll! lol

oh oh oh oh I wanna know about the new meaning of Soccer!! I keep tryin to tell my Dad to buy me a ticket to South Africa next summer so I can go to the World Cup...He told me keep dreamin big hahahahaha