E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-09-02

untittled


She said, “I love you.” And I could only drop my eyes from her gaze, my heart fell to my feet. I’d heard it before. I couldn't listen. Then she said, “there are no boundaries and definitions when it comes to you and I. We blend and meld like ice melts into water, the stars burn to gasses. We have a specific purpose in our love. We complete each and feed off of, one another. Baby, without you I cannot exist. Even opposites attract their equal. What is the sun without his moon? Heaven without Hell? We are infinite infinity, a circle turning round upon itself, the number eight. An apeiron! Baby, we are primal chaos! Our lives are bottomless chasms where we selflessly fall toward and for another endlessly one lifetime after another. You were practicing, going through the motions before me. I wanna live through you to grow to you. Yes, I know you’ve heard 'I love you" before.Yes, I know it's hard to believe. Yes, I know you think you know what I mean. I'm asking you to listen. I asking you to FEEL what I mean? Baby, do you feel me. I nodded and mouthed, “yes, Baby, I feel you."

3 comments:

Jakki said...

If we all could be so blessed...

Shelle said...

the view sho is nice from here huh sis?

bRandy said...

"Our lives are bottomless chasms where we selflessly fall toward and for another endlessly one lifetime after another..."

i won't soon get over this line...i feel it in ways indescribable.

i am so happy for us...all 4 of us.