E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-03-03

without saying it....

sometimes, i wish i knew how to put things together. the right words to express how i feel without saying it. and while i like to think i'm good with words, i know plenty who are a lot better. i used to think i knew how to express myself. i've learned that when it really matters, despite my vocabulary and "charisma" (LOL!!) i fail miserably.

below, an exercise from 6months or so ago. i found it while cleaning my desk top. i've learned there are constants in my writing: blues, purples and reds. shadows. hearts. i want to move away from that, as perhaps i am limiting myself in communication and in my writing style.

Being in Love - "I am stilled in the shadowed image of you, silenced by your beauty. You simply a blue print of past lives birthed in this moment. Simply existing in the existence, searching for memories recaptured in laugh lines with no laughter, footsteps with no steps, heart beats with no beats. Simply there for no reason. Heart wanting what it wants."

-------------------------------
Making Love - "let me lie within your shade, and feel the weight of your leaves as the rustle and cascade atop my nakedness. i feel your cool crisp against my skin. delicate. i hear the soft moans as you arch, bend and sway in the breeze. cover me. cradle me. protect me. i still find pleasure under my elm tree."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunshine – "Night’s nemesis rose half past dawn peering through the darkness. Arms open, stretched across the horizon. Embracing ."
------------------------------
Melting Ice – "Chilled intensity rushing through core, slipping into oblivion. Smoke sneaks through teeth, glides atop tongue, and slips, trips past pout of your lips. Voracious invitations drip insatiably toward the dip in your grin."
---------------------------
while my teeth are looking damn good, my braces have made my lips bigger... talk about free 'efing non-desired or wanted surgery.. i didn't want bigger lips!!! ugh
--------------------------
superwoman if you fly by... i still got you, and am thinking of you.
--------------------------

1 comment:

Ebony Stewart said...

LOOK AT KIMMIE!
Hugs boo