E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-03-04

hay algunas empresas mono pasa

I've got a monkey on my back,
a lion in my heart,
and a frog in my throat.
you, my deadly addiction,
pushing
pumping
poison
through
what was once
my spirit...
while the courageous fire
roars,
my cowardice
stretches
jumps
and cuts
my breaths
choking
wisdom
and words
leaving
me
as quiet
as a mouse.
there is an elephant
in the room
not wanting to be ignored,
aggressively
banging,
breaking,
feelings
we hold dear..
causing my stomach
to churn
black butterflies
to scarlet caterpillars..
love's distant yearning
stubborn as a mule,
holds
steadfast,
lugging
pulling
it's weighted burden.
passion
blind as a bat
can't see past
you,
even in the still of night..
the cat's got my tongue
and the bull's in the china closet,
curiousity has murdered
it's last cat....
to be continued....
_____________***************_____________
i had no earthly idea where that was going.. (LOL)
__________________^^^^^^^^^^^^_____________
Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content. Helen Keller

1 comment:

Ebony Stewart said...

Lol. you silly.
But i really do like this.