E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-02-11

para todas estas cosas y mucho más

1. god's grace
2. love of familiy (thanks SIS!)
3. langston (i mean damn?)
4. wii fit
5. skinny jeans
6. my sex in the city (we kilt the 4th bitch!) crew
7. chelle and her babies. thanks for letting me play second momma, and thanks for knowing i do care...
8. my blog.. i mean you can see i'm writing.
9. THE MONKEY (u gotta be on facebook to understand)
10. simple understanding
11. clarity
12. promise of more
13. knowledge there is more

and last but not least, face book for bringing me back in contact with my closest friends in the WORLD. (phoenix and carrot top!!!)

3 comments:

Shelle said...

great list ma...and yes i do know

Copasetic Soul said...

That Monkey is a damn fool!!

Ebony Stewart said...

Good list! And much love. Can't wait to hear finished products of poems.