E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-01-27

país que viven (el mundo sabe i)

The world I knowIs a world too slow(If you) Don't move fast enough, keep your head lowThe world I knowIs a world much too slowIf you can't move fast enough child, better stay on the low childAnd I want to lay in the passenger seat of a carWe could drive around all nightWe wouldn't have to go too farJust look at the starsThis night could be oursThe world I knowIs a world too slow(If you) Don't move fast enough, keep your head lowThe world I knowIs a world much too slowIf you can't move fast enough child, better stay on the low childAnd I want a life lover that'll go that farWe don't have to do this rightDo you know who you areThis ride could be oursJust look at those starsAnd we are never going homeThis ride is far too long to travel aloneAnd the moon will shine brightly on this roadWhich way (do) you want to go?The world I knowIs a world too slow(If you) Don't move fast enough, keep your head lowThe world I knowIs a world much too slowIf you can't move fast enough child, better stay on the low childAnd I want a life lover that'll go that farWe don't have to do this rightYes I know who you areThis ride could be oursJust look at those starsBaby we could be stars.. ESTHERO

por lo que una vez fue el nuestro - el mundo

3 comments:

Shelle said...

hold on tight
...like the style

my coffee is always said...

these are lyrics to a song called country livin by esthero... check her out when you can

Shelle said...

yes, i will