E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-01-27

por favor únase a mí en oración por mi hermana ..

I am at a age where I no longer ask WHY, simply what.

What next?

Do with me as you will...

she is superwoman...
she leaps seamless bounds from
emotion to emotion..
effortlessly.

and i wonder.

i wonder what lies beneath
the sheath..
the tick of her heart
that she gives
so freely...

she with the patience of Job
and the wisdom of solomon

.....

i can't write her rights...
i feel more vulenrable than i ever have in life...

she is superwoman..
she is my super friend..

and I am helpless...

......

g.o.d.
i no longer ask why?
i simply ask,
"what?"

and pray...

...

uno y tres es aprender a orar. de mis labios a los oídos de Dios...

amen...

1 comment:

Ebony Stewart said...

circle of trust