E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-01-29

cree que su corazón está minando al mismo tiempo que continúa a mendigar de por vida

Conjured hues of blued succulence

slip pasts tainted lips
painted and pouted
a different shade of rouge…
And I listen!
I listen for the hymn that bellows below her skirt.
trip past pits, pats and scats,
as her legs drum
the hum drum
drumming
sweet whispers
dancing
outside
my head.
And I listen.
I listen to
fingers snapping
hands clapping
clasping boldly against my spine
caressing, gently
plucking, pulling skin
skillfully.
sinfully.
and I wait.
I wait for
the big band
to swing right
bop left
arythmically
like shallowed
echoes
in each
and every step
she takes...
i can feel the
murmurings of

Miles

for miles
and miles
and i am mesmerized!
mesmerized
with want..
wanting her to
play me
curiously
raw and hard.

As she has
SO
many times before.
SHE
A random rhythm reddened by anger!
Rhythmically banging notes
like desires pounding
heat and sweat
a top entwined nakedness
of jealous lovers with
ravenous
passions
resisting the urge to FUCK!

2 b continued....
kdtaylor, 2009
section 8 coffee
all rights reserved
when you think your heart is eroding continue to beg for life

2 comments:

Shelle said...

there are those pictures being painted again...so glad the brush continues to flow

Copasetic Soul said...

i agree...you paint a vivid picture with the words....a astrong write sis..