E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-11-13

thanks...

01) for the love in my light and life!!!!
02) my Wii and my Mii(s) - I now have bill and hill clinton!!!! got barack the first night!
03) for the fellowship of the wings. Angel and Eb, i miss you guys!
04) weekend trips home to see my family, they sustain me.
05) for the langston in my life...
06) for seeing the beautiful sisters on saturday night. younger sis, believe it or not, you are missed.
07) for the spectacular poetry on saturday. i literally gave a poet my writing pen. I'm done, Son.
08) for drawing a three and not feeling too bad... as well as, believe it or not, the "searching looks" i received after i didn't make it to the second round. (LOL!!! the thoughts i had in my mind about you and you in that moment were ABSOLUTELY funny, and it would be hilarious to you if you really knew me!)
09) my godson X-man, his mommie and auntie (they are a funny bunch!)
10) for my co-worker friend and potential boss who came out to support.
11) for knowing that yesterday's post wasn't the best thing, yet knowing it needed to be put out there anyway.
12) for knowing what it feels like to be part of the original and not needing to "recreate" what's already been established.
13) for the original... bree, mad-hatter, bro bob, dorothy mayes, lalove, ronstable, k.a., mr. whip-appeal aka b-fran, sassy, cousin sarah, chelle, relentless, youngstar! (and mom), knowtorious, and maljazar. sometimes i wish we could go back to skinny sahara and road trips. when we were new to it, and it was new to us. somehow, things, people and situations got in the way of something that was once sooooo freakin' beautiful. we would sit at the table a b-fran's and write. love's black gallant. i remember before slam and scores we were friends and so much more. for real. and i miss it. not to say there haven't been some great additions, 'cuz there have been. eb, trey, brent and joe b came along later... i just remember when it was for so many other things..

bonus: g.o.d. (good orderly direction, i think i am finally able and willing to truly walk away!)
extra bonus: that you two are hanging out again.... Peas in a F'ing Pod! don't get into too much trouble!

3 comments:

Shelle said...

ahh you got the Wii finally..yeah
nice list ma...

Ebony Stewart said...

YOU GOTTA WII!!!!? Man, I may need to use my key! Lol. See you soon, love you much.

nikki said...

muy powerful list, sis. me loves it.

and yeah, where IS angel?!?