E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-11-10

I Understand...

Dishonesty is so grasping it would deceive God himself, were it possible.
....George Bancroft....

My character defect in life appears to be that I was and continue to be an old woman trapped in a young body. That's why my girl Eb, calls me "Auntie". I am the crazy Aunt that will almost do or say anything. I call it"real". You always know where you stand with me, as long as you're willing to ask. Some will callme "mean" out of ignorance and not knowing the language. It would be mean in the african american/afro american/black/colored folk vernacular and not in actuality or the King's English.

There is no evidence that the CORRECT definition of mean has anything to do with your spirit or your heart.

  1. I mean not to befriend everyone. definition: to have in the mind as a purpose
  2. I really mean that statement. definition: to serve or intend to convey, show, or indicate
  3. True purposeful and lasting friendships mean everything to me. definition: to have importance to the degree of.
  4. Everyone does not mean you or me well. definition: to direct to a particular individual

Creativity is a mother, but must you create a life? Man, just go out and live YOURS. Do you Boo, do you. It works so much better that way. How many people must you continue to get involved in nonsense and hurt in order to build your self esteem and LEGION of shallow friendships? Ask any one true member of the community. This community is flighty. Your crap will come back to bite you in the ass.

I am not an adolescent or young adult looking for any one or thing to sustain me. I would rather have a handful of good people that I can truly rely on than a million who want nothing more than another phone number, facebook contact, and myspace friend.

Angel, I know, but this had to be posted. Yes, I know one giant step back for bullsh.. kind.

Lastly to you, my Man. Sorry to see and hear that you gave in to the bullsh. It's easier to hear the people smiling in your face than to remember the people who, even when they KNEW you wouldn't like what they said, said it anyway. That's always been me. So yes, there is an element of truth to what you've been told. You know, but half truths can be just as dishonest as lie. No matter what the packaging. People love to get to you when you're down. Heard about your recent battles so it seems you're pretty ripe for the picking. When you get tired of the nonsense, you know how to find me. I don't dislike anyone person, I dislike behaviors people exhibit, even my own. I will still be here, because I believed our friendship was a lasting one. So even if you're pissed, you can always count on me. Regardless...

2 comments:

Shelle said...

errrr...wow did u see that, i had to swerve to stay in my lane lol

my coffee is always said...

YOU ARE SILLY!!!!!!!