E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-10-18

funny..

this happened i promise, and it's been happening to me since the second week of september. the day i got the f'ng braces. now mind you, i also wear glasses!! who would have thought this?

super bad poet: "wow. i didn't now you had braces? when'd you get them?"
me: "about a month ago."
superbad poet: "you know that changes things, i have this thing with braces. i think it's cute. i really like girls with braces. i might have to.."

no that's enough.... that's enough already.. now if i were single, i would have the best time of my life right now. and most of you know i've never really dated!!!!

NOTE TO SEE IF THERE IS A NEXT LIFETIME: Get your braces while you are YOUNG. It seems it makes you hellacuter to some of the most SEXY NERD PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.

and believe me, i love Nerds. the more books, comic, cartoon, poetry, science, math, video games and intelligent things you're into the hotter you are to me.

i notice a brain more than anything else. that's all.

No comments: