E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-10-22

10.22.08 gratitude

  • a new baby boy Xavier! i get to babysit.
  • f'ing allergies are getting the best of me.
  • hosting game night was pretty cool!
  • my niece played very well. I was extremely proud of her.
  • playing Wii last night and getting my butt kicked. those of you that know me know i let certain people win. (LOL)
  • seeing my sister over the weekend. gosh i miss her, the weekly trips help though.
  • missing my nephew this past weekend.
  • ohh.. learning to let go, i learned i really still dislike a certain type of person. pray for me please!!!!
  • reading, i am now reading the House on Sugar Beach.
  • jon goode is coming soon...
  • a 50th anniversary party i get to dress up for!!!! i mean for real 50 years without killing each other. they are like my girl's parents below except that got that old old school twist to them. (can i find someone who would want to spend fifty years with me?) LMAO!!
  • did i say my allergies are getting the best of me?
  • i met my best girl in austin's parents on sunday, they are cute as heck and extremely FUNNY.
  • they loved dinner at the house earlier this evening. Now i have to talk to her, but i want a whole blog about them. they are soo cute together. it's that old school, still kind of young love. you know people just fit? nothing over dramatic they just fit. that's the type of love i strive for in my life.
  • g.o.d. in those who touched me this week (good bad or indifferent).. really. thanks. i am a better person for it.

2 comments:

Shelle said...

great list...yes u did a GREAT job at hosting...you were more fun than the night was lol...yep allergies are not nice this year, hope ya feeling better...JON GOODE!!

Ebony Stewart said...

Good list. Hope you feel better soon. MISS YOU AND ANGEL MUCH! Hearts curved.