E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-10-15

10.15.08 gratitude

  • the color purple... it was GREAT!!!! I didn't realize they would follow the book and not the movie though.. I don't think the group of Baptist women who sat in the front of us read the book either.
  • the color yellow makes me smile. can't see it without thinking of you.
  • another "t"in my life. and her crazy sister. Oh my gosh, she is crazy.
  • that i am trusting and being trusted. that is the true test of our lives.
  • learning to see g.o.d. in some of the strangest places.
  • knowing no matter what, you are that one, my ONE.
  • that dang face book!
  • my girl shauna in San Antonio.
  • i get to see my niece play Volleyball this weekend!!!
  • two great weeks of poetry, can we get a third?
  • jon goode in a couple weeks!
  • the new neo sister slam team. faye, her baby sis, and j.phoenix. shay wish you were old enough ma!
  • praying you will change your mind about it. yes, i'm referring to above and YOU! love you for making choices that are best for you in this moment, and respect it! (damn growth)
  • staying in my lane and loving the view.

2 comments:

Shelle said...

umm was that slam comment for me? lol....yep growth is a mofo sometimes

my coffee is always said...

you already know it was for you!!!