E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-10-28

Enough Already

okay, i've been voting since i got my driver's license. why on earth would anyone not have exercised that right? why would anyone feel the need to text, e-mail, call, and otherwise harass a civic minded individual such as myself?

i say all that to say this: "FIND YOUR STOOPID FRIENDS, E-MAIL AND/OR TEXT THEM TO REMIND THEM TO VOTE!!!!"

yes, I'm excited about the upcoming election, just not enough to run up an ALREADY EXPENSIVE SPRINT BILL (99.00 anything plan my ARSE!!), MY PHONE BUZZING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MANAGER'S MEETING (that's right some poets have professional f'ing jobs and 1/2 my phone is paid for by the Great State of Texas and B.T.W. GOVERNMENT/STATE EMPLOYEES CANNOT UTILIZE ANY ITEMS PAID FOR BY THE GOVERNMENT/STATE TO ENDORSE ONE CANDIDIATE OR ANOTHER. and it's not like I have McCain friends ), or just otherwise HARASSING me while I am SLEEPING OR PLAYING WII!

Enough all f'ing ready.

AND YES, I ALREADY VOTED DAMN IT!

3 comments:

nikki said...

i've been trying to figure out if i'm gonna vote on friday or wait until tuesday. i'm in a small town so i might not have the long line if i wait until tuesday. meanwhile, my county has an average wait of about four hours.

Shelle said...

hilarious....girl i feel ya on this...i have been voting since i turned of age myself.

Ebony Stewart said...

Lol. I voted early too!