E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-04-17

Light, Sassy and Grateful... It's only Hair

01. cutting off the last three years, sometimes you have to let go, in order to move forward...

02. remembering that i don't have to take A DAMN THING I DON'T WANT into my ____ year!
03. mike whalen. truly, i pray our friendship is one for the ages! you represent all that I hope to be. honorable, honest, trustworthy, and f'ing adorable.
04. for being that SISTAH... you know, the one you don't believe you are. You are humbly REG'LAR. And I love you for that!
05. for my beige Sister. Yes, I pray we continue to grow together. Thank you for continuing to stretch and grow beyond that cocoon, those trees, those clouds, that horizon.
06. for the Sisters I miss... The Trees. Magnolia and Mahogany.
07. Niecey do that there.
08. For your e-mail, you have always been able to step out of you and do for others. Yes. You already know.
09. For standing firm in my beliefs and convictions. Know what, we got our own thing. NOW WHAT! What!!
10. Say Anything.. Coming Soon..
11. A G.O.D. that is truly patient, loving and kind. You manifest yourself in (my choices, ELM, family and friends) all that is good and orderly, directing my life.
12. a hella writing exercise with hella writers.
13. my Baby.... yes, even though I cut three years, it does not represent us. it represents all that I have to let go, in order for us to move forward (individually and collectively). i pray we continue to walk this path together.

6 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

beautiful sis....no. 13 (funny, huh?), is my favorite. be strong in your walk, dont let anyone or anything break your stride and keep your head up at all times.

love ya!

Shelle said...

i love the new look with your sassy azz! incredible list sis...can't wait for ALL the possibilities and endeavors coming.

joey said...

i love it! definitely sassy, definitely you.

Vocabulous said...

I am grateful that you are grateful... and that you made a list that I can be nosey and read. WOO HOO!!

Ebony Stewart said...

Thank you for the shout out! Glad you were front row for me to perform for (smile).

And the new "do" is oh-so cute! Gurl work-it!

BigSleep666 said...

You should donate that leftover hair to me!