E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-03-19

thanks...,

01) day business trips....
02) those brown eyes
03) our airport encounter... rugged..
04) a vacation..
05) my ex bro in law's wedding, hanging with my sis, seeing my nephew.. and my gosh.. picture later.
06) watching the looks on people's faces when they realized my sister was attending her ex-husband's wedding..
07) her being as happy as my new play sister.. (my ex bro in law's new wife)
08) my wedding date..... NO NOT A DAY TO GET MARRIED
09) ice cube on saturday
10) our horton hear's a who date......
11) last minute lunches at mangia..
12) plucking missing you...
13) being reminded of why we will always be l and z....

g.o.d. for giving the strength, patience and wisdom to hold my tongue and watch my words.
pps. my date with the cutest nerd ever....

2 comments:

Shelle said...

wow, strong grown up sis you got there....ice cube was fantastic wasn't he!

CousinSarah said...

Was Horton Hears a Who good? Jevon has already seen it...lol so I am looking for an excuse. :)