E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-03-21

leaving on a jet plane.. don't know..

in three hours we board a plane. i can't wait.....

in the last six i have managed to do everything i would have liked. i almost lived as if there was no tomorrow.. and i'm happy.

  • i slammed for fun, not for any other reason, and guess what i had FUN!
  • my life is in perspective. i see clearly all that i need to see.
  • witnessed a win that was well deserving..
  • witnessed a come back, that made me speechless...
  • sat on the floor and listened to poets from and with my heart and not my ears...
  • laughed until it hurt.
  • stood in awe at the dawn of love
  • welled and teared inside at it's sunset..
  • goofed with the bestest two in the world.
  • g.o.d. birthed me another sister...
  • got my bitchassness t-shirt..
  • made a decision in that moment that i could never go back. returning to what was is not what this life is about. it's simply about moving to what will be. AND i will be in MADISON for you, you, you, you and you!
  • chelle, b-fran, trey, element, and mike whalen.... we are connected by a moment in time I HOLD DEAR in my life. chelle and b i apologize for not being FEARLESS ENOUGH to return.

No comments: