E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-03-26

grateful....

01) it SNOWED....... snow welcomed us there and bid us a farewell...
02) traveling with the one you love..
03) coming home. man i missed our bed.
04) goofy text messages upon landing... you never gave me the NUMBER!!!
05) hanging with the two bestests.
06) the neo team..... it's a good look.
07) your happiness....
08) my no bitchassness shirt.
09) performing for Baby Hustle's class. I was honored.
10) realizing my life in slam has been reborn through the Youth Slam.
11) realizing I am really okay with being an open micker and not a slammer..
12) those beautiful brown eyes...
13) those who i call and honor me in return with the title friend. what could i do without you?

bonus... good orderly direction.

2 comments:

Shelle said...

oh i love and miss the snow, glad the trip went well.
as for the team, really don't know what it looks like yet lol...
i know u had fun...still missed the hunger though. understood.

CousinSarah said...

Gotta see the T shirt.