E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-03-28

thankfully marching into april

01) for the bad ass harlem renaissance collection i got from b... what a welcomed, much needed surprise.
02) for rediscovering so much each and every time i look into your eyes.
03) for sisterly and auntie-like bonds with the fellowship of the wangs...
04) for dreams that lead to actions of achieving, believing and receiving so much more....
05) for him trusting me with his words. can't wait to hear it.
06) for their wedding and them granting me the honor and trusting me with the privilege of participating in a very defining moment of their future.
07) for a chance to spit for the sake of spiting.. it was so cool...
08) for taking a stance and following through with it no matter the consequence or reward.
09) for Nikki Indigo's hee-larity. I so needed it at work today.
10) for my nephew, and the way he still takes time to humor his old ass auntie in game of one on one.
11) for sending me a text and giving me a chance to brighten your day. don't show that picture to no one.... hahahahaha
12) me being the first one my sister called once she got tatted! angel my sister's got the fever!
13) for my niece's sing song voice.. it makes me smile....

bonus... for your call, and our plan... it's gonna be so damn hot!
bonus... for G.O.D. (good orderly direction) the constant guidance and urging to continue this path....

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

I missed the wings :( But was there in spirit. Next week?
I won't send the first picture, but the second one might need to be shown to a few!
It is an honor of ours to have your words make us one!-thank you.
The messages you leave are silly and special...but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for always being you with us.
And thank you for the words that were drafted-you are a wise soul with great spirits.

Hearts curve

Unknown said...

great list girl! ... can't wait to see #6... jealous of #1... #8 is what's real ma... and hell yeah for those bonuses... that's what's up!!!!