E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-01-18

The ONLY ONE I'll do, and it's for you SARAH!

1. I think everyone who knows me…knows that I can't mask my emotions. I am like TOTALLY ANIMATED! It sucks, but it keeps me honest.
2. I am a... masterpiece in the making... So I drip oils, ink, and watercolors.... You can smudge my chalk, coal and pencil... I am an unfinished sentence most would want to complete with some expletive (good or bad) which is what makes me abso-fcking-lutely amazing! Ha!
3. My favorite perfume is…DKNY Be Delicious and DKNY Red Delicious. New York and Apples baby....
4. I love STARBUCKS and an ELM Tree! Not necessarily in that order.
5. My favorite pastime is… watching totally mindless television.
6. I am most comfortable…when I am with family (birth and chosen).
7. When I am stressed out…when I am not allowed to just, be.
8. I don't like…contrary to popular belief, a lot of THINGS not a lot of PEOPLE... No, really, don't and like combined are pretty strong. I would prefer uncomfortable. So, I am uncomfortable with alot of things about people's behavior (to include my own, hell.)
9. I am not a very good... follower. I love my own beat way to much to listen to another's... After awhile it sounds like jibberish.
10. My indulgences…are pretty personal.

1 comment:

Ebony Stewart said...

Number 1 and Number 2 are my favorite things about you.
Keep it movin, right, and leave a trail behind. (smile)