E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-01-17

Late.. But Grateful as Always

01) Totally inappropriate, yet appropriate and much needed inclimate/vacation days! Slush, cuddling, sleet, napping, and freezing rain rocks!
02) Text messages and phone calls. Copa and Queue hope all is well.
03) Turkey chili (made from love) and cheese! And totally binging for four days straight.
04) VH1 and their totally inappropriate, yet entertaining celebreality shows.
05) Shameless and the pre-slush gumbo-fried fish get together. It was fun. SORRY I LEFT EARLY, I AM A PUNK WITH THE WEATHER..
06) Venturing out for the first time since the windshield incident. I still can't get my car out of the driveway.. The wheels kept spinning, then the neighbors came out, ugh.. embarrassing. But I didn't want to drive through the garage..
07) DREAMGIRL DATE ON FRIDAY... Jennifer stole the damn thing..
08) Avoiding a car accident, when someone went speeding past us, causing another to brake... I pray the person is okay, because they spun around, jumped the embankment, landing in the southbound lane, on to run head on into a guard rail facing west. YES. I was scared. Solidified why I was at home most of the week.
09) My co-worker picking me up tomorrow, yes, the show must go on and I am completing my audit Thursday and hopefully Friday.
10) Their excitement, encouragement and desire to celebrate with me. A MILLION THANKS. Believe me. I am truly humbled by her hard work, and your consideration/participation.
11) An encouraging phone call on Saturday.. You seem to do real well.. And I am happy that we call each other friend.
12) American Idol and laughing our butts off.
13) The creator for giving me the gift of a pair of beautiful brown eyes, clarity, friendship and love....

extra special bonus... My ______ called me to tell me he had to work on Saturday. How cute was that shyt. He still loves me! Damn his voice gets deeper and better with age. Can't wait to hear another poem.. You have been missed.

3 comments:

Angel said...

seriously. where do some of these "american idol" people come from? that lady with the blonde, straw looking wig and the red ass lipstick and no bra was a horrible, horrible, horrible HOT. ASS. MESS!!!!!

CousinSarah said...

Man, those kind of accidents are so scary...Im glad you made it home safe.

Miss ya lots.

Yes to laughing at American Idol. Wow....just wow.

Ebony Stewart said...

Dido VH1
American Idol-hella funny LMAO!
And what up on the celebration...I am honored to be in your circle.