E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-09-29

week's end.... feeling great, feeling good.

There's something in the way you move... or don't. The last few days have been hectic. Had a chance to talk to my STMP mentor.. he made me feel pretty good. Just found out today that Princess felt I should not have been involved in a meeting that occurred earlier during the week. The meeting where I saved her ass! Now, I could be ugly like the Admin Asst. and refer to her as Pie Face or Moon Face... as she has some extremely swelling in her face and limbs. I try not to look at her, as it makes me uncomfortable, but I have been slowly acknowledging, even when she refuses to acknowledge me. And it's cool. However, I'm not chasing her pie.... She said as soon as she got her degree (SHE DID ALL OF HER HOMEWORK WHEN SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING ON MY AUDITS, but I'm not complaining).. She was LEAVING.. As she put it, "I can't wait to leave this bitch! I don't know why you want to stay." Now, it seems she's having more difficulty than she imagined... You have to be careful in State Government. You'll have a rep before you know it.. And it's easy to get a bad one.. Any way I subscribe to the idea that everyone wants a piece of the pie, just different flavors. Now me, I want some pecan cheese cake. Her... It depends on the day.. And why do I feel like it's my flavor. But.. Until she tells me I will not assume, I'm just going to k(eep) i(t) m(moving).. and pray.
Guess they gave into the pressure. Last night they merged the tribes on Survivor. Was it just me, or did you think the remaining HiKi tribe members would have been gone in the next four weeks. It was interesting top watch the selection. The darkest sister was picked last, and the discomfort was all over her face. Man, they play on her insecurities, or is it me? I'm glad they did it though, the race would never be the same if they hadn't.
In other news... I've been chilling to Dave Hollister's the Book of David (gospel) and Anthony David's Red Clay Chronicles.... Off the chain... Hoping to Catch Somore at the Comedy Club, and veg to the first series of Noah's Arc if I can find it.....

Have a good weekend....

3 comments:

Angel said...

thought you didnt like "noah's arc?" im mad ive been missing this second season because they have raz-b (from b2k) and damn keith hamilton cobb's ass on there! DAMMIT!

my coffee is always said...

i really don't like the concept; however, a friend of mine is bugging the heck out of me to watch it... i didn't find it over the weekend though...

Ebony Stewart said...

Hey glad you had a good weekend and got some work done...and some rest in between hopefully.