E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-09-27

I don't know how to act....

I'm Bring Grateful Back.. Yeah..
01) knowing that chicken and poetry always brings a smile to his face.
02) her sharing our fried chicken wednesday, hey! with him while she's ramadan'ing...
03) contact sports and ring side/VIP seating
04) an e-mail reminding me why, friendships, life, growth and trust are always fragile.. you must always handle the responsibility with care.
05) even when i'm the angriest, i still love and appreciate her more than she'll ever know.
06) his forgiveness and grace.
07) STMP (short term management plan) is working!
08) words. written. spoken. thoughtful.
09) knowing that letting go is better than holding on.. even when it hurts
10) a free trip to new york (for shannon leigh).
11) prayer in deeds
12) every breath, every minute
13) the ability to love, and learning how to do it unconditionally

5 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Hey, I need that short term memory plan.

Why didnt anyone call me for fried chicken Wed???

Learning to love unconditionally, and be ok when it isnt returned...trying really hard.

Miss you ma.

Ebony Stewart said...

Good stuff on the trip to New York. Best wishes

Angel said...

always so good to see what people are grateful for... makes me that much more appreciative of the blessings in my own life! :-)

joey said...

beautiful list, i expect 'coffee calls' from the NY too!

Shelle said...

thoughtful list...keep it moving
much love