E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-07-03

Got up and cut the grass. Front and back. Which makes that a feat is that I have about 50 meters across and about 20 meters wide. It's like a miniature track field. Any way I edged the front yard, but not the back as by the time I completed 1/2 of the back yard it was nearly noon. It was unreal. My head was pounding from the previous night (drinking and closet injury). It was already about 95 degrees and the sun was BEAMING HARD thru the HAZE.. I was soaking wet, and am terribly out of shape. Funny cutting the lawn was a favorite past time at the other house, here... Just can't seem to get into it. 1) the grass is ugly. 2) the grass is ugly. 3) the back yard is a huge field full of red dirt, rocks and weeds. To top it off there is a steep hill in the corner, so gas was spilling out of the lawn mower as I was attempting to navigate the corner of the yard. It sucked.
I wish I could afford a lawn man.

2 comments:

Angel said...

i thought that was one of the perks of "moving on up?" better house means better lawn maintenance (i.e. lawnmower man!!!!) :)

CousinSarah said...

YOU CAN DOOOOOO IT.


LOL.