E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-07-02

I split my wig earlier this afternoon. I hit my head in the bad kid's closet. The bad kids closet, you know, the little slanted one directly behind the staircase. Anyway, it's about a foot shorter than myself so as I was walking, I felt a splat, saw stars and heard was a loud THUD! I fell to my knees immediately waiting for the blood to come gushing down my face. Blinding me. It didn't. I was relieved. How did this happen? I was hanging a clothes rod that had broken from the weight of a ton of coats and jackets. I know a ton of coats living in Texas of all places. Feels like my head is going to explode. Since I didn't pass put, I know it's not a concussion, but I feel a little dizzy and nauseous. Which, is pretty freaking scary to me since I am a bit of a punk and will diagnosis myself with something fatal in a minute.

2 comments:

Shelle said...

bad kid's closet lol...not funny i know...i saw the lil bump

Angel said...

i see you trying to get your "trading spaces" meets "extreme home makeover" on!!!! i need to start on me some home improvement projects too!