E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-06-01

She told me to tell you....
no matter how much she tries to let go, and trust that you will be there for her.... loving her, touching her, letting her know that she is truly important in your life.... you never cease to amaze... and continuously disappoint.....
She wanted me to tell you, thank you.......
life is a bitch and then you die. this is what she knows. thanks for reminding her. that there are few real loves in life, and perhaps the lies that you've been telling her, you've begun to believe....
or perhaps it's the truth in your behaviors that she must truly listen to.....
She told me to tell you.... she hears them LOUD AND CLEAR....

3 comments:

Angel said...

kim! have you been reading my mind again? can your blog be used as a radio request line for a second? i'd like to dedicate this post to someone "special..."

SLUMP FACADE said...

I can dig it, the real question is why did not she have the courage to tell me herself?

Shelle said...

wow.yes angel, i do believe she is taking up residence in our minds at night.
could you write this and i will leave it on his pillow. how about that!!