E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-05-30


mom... uh huh? yes. i got your message.... but their crooked.... okay.. okay........ yes... it does feel good. yup, you're right. it's better not to to force it, or fake it... yes, i know.... i will no longer do it, 'cuz i have to... but because it's really in my heart. okay.. okay.. i will smile more, and i'll laugh harder..... give great grand and grand a kiss... tell aunts clara and suzy hi. and give 'em all great big hugs.. i miss you. i love you, too..... bye.
kim....

3 comments:

Angel said...

i always love to see your smile kim, one of your best attributes...
angel

SLUMP FACADE said...

I think I'll make a smile necklace, bracelet to wear, remind me there is no need to frown...

Shelle said...

and true smiles are so beautiful