E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-06-02

She told me to tell you..........
That if there was a trophy to collect for the last 36 hours you've won. She hurts. Actually, she asked me to post the medals she would like to give to you. While she does not want to engage in past games and simply get over the hurt and pain, it appears as if you'd like for it to continue.

She told me to tell you that despite what you thought about yesterday's post, it was not aimed directly at you, yet you personalized it and ran with it......

Painfully enough she still loves you regardless of the disappointment and pain. She simply views it as growing pangs and is not willing to make another NEGATIVE DECISION for 90 days.... she believes that the two of you can and will grow past it..... that's if you want.

1 comment:

Angel said...

yet another portion of the open letter being written by my heart right now...thanks!