E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-06-27

I am loving life right now.... Two months into our new journey we are still in love, finding a new groove, despite my travel, NPS practices, our summer mood swings and the MOVE..... I am still learning and growing....I love you very much. NO CSI tonight, I will be home a day EARLY!
Thanks to my team mates and a great fcking coach. You mofos have grown on me!!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? We kicked arse our first time out, despite the fumbles of the first bout, we took FIRST in the second. Hard work pays off. It was great to feel the camaraderie with most Texas Poets (some definitely showed me what they were about) BIG UPS TO Houston and our SISTER TEAM EGO's.... (who took first in the first bout). Thanks Stephan.. It was fun..... Still writing..... EMPLOYMENT WISE I AM IN DEEP NORTHEAST TEXAS.. Flew in yesterday morning... Suppose to be here until Wednesday, but I've worked my audit team to death so that we can come back early. They seemed pretty happy about getting back early. Princess is giving me a hard time as usual. Why do black women always have to have the last fcking word? Even whenit doesn't mean shit? Don't get me wrong she does a better job than most, and I would NOT think of traveling without her, but some damn times, UGH! So, I got in touch with my inner-butch/dyke and let her have her way so that we could get the damn work done (and I didn't lose it by cursing her the hell out). Side note: I ONLY LINGER AROUND tomboy, because it's hellacute most days. I have some things I need to do before my first meeting today.
Okay... I'm still jamming Gnarls Barkley and Donell Jones. Anyone got anymore suggestions... Ohh and yes.... I have a summer announcement starts with Sugar ends with Festival! AND FUNKY IF IT'S BETWEEN NOW AND AUGUST 12th I HAVE GOt to have THE NIght off..... PLEASE, PLEASE.. but I have to surprise ELM with it first.....

3 comments:

Angel said...

i can't help you too much right now, i've just been listening to various "mellow.chill" mixes i put together (ask sarah about them, they're pretty cool). i'm going home for the week so i will definitely have some new music when i get back to austin though. but uh...yeah...imma need that donell jones from you boo... ;)

CousinSarah said...

GIRL, Angel's got some talent in the making the bomb ass mixed CD's. I listen to them constantly. I need to go check out this gnarls person. I have always liked Donnell.

Miss ya 13, bring ya ass. ;)

Intelfetish said...

"Why do black women always have to have the last fcking word? Even whenit doesn't mean shit?" The answer to the question is because we are always right even when we are wrong. "Inner-butch/dyke," really? I'll be watching you 13...