E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-05-16

Okay.. I know, what's the deal with the squirrels. They are not my favorite animal or anything, but I think they're kind of cute.... I guess, maybe the one who got his butt kicked yesterday, was the joker eye balling me today during lunch. I mean he was standing on a limb, tall like, like he was gonna jump or something... Kind of scared the shyt out of me, and those that know me know my size doesn't mean a thing.... I will run... Anyway, he was eye balling me, making me a bit nervous so I moved to sit on the stairs away from his gully ass. I watch the other, the more, pro-social squirrels, play or gather food, or mate, whatever they were doing... It was kind of cool. They kind of skip jump, and I watched one, I'll call "Jordan", get at least 12 inches of air between his paws and the ground.... They also played in the drainage pipe along the side of a building facing me. It was a great way to spend lunch. I love parks and stuff when it's time to work.... And my job has a park like atmosphere. So that makes for my true aquairian ass to need an ADD medication, because I am truly losing track of time... The trees are green, it's breezy.. Great day to be alive.... I'm jermaine dupreeing, on the real... I'm so serious... Never mind....

4 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Um. Girl, how bout we do some kickboxing lessons or sumptin'. If you can punt it, it's all good. Once the shit is too big to punt OR if it is puntable BUT venomous...we run. Otherwise we punt.

:)

Angel said...

i find that sitting watching squirrels and birds do their thing (as long as they aint messing with me), is actually quite relaxing...

Blah Blah Blah said...

I have never seen black squirrels until I moved to NYC...
The are fun to watch.

SLUMP FACADE said...

My father is the best squirrel hunter in the western hemisphere, their meat is the best and I guess female squirrels would agree...