E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-05-17


Something stinks.... But the writing is on the wall. Call it what it is, and wipe it off your shoes, face, or butt for that matter... Better to be pissed of than pissed on. Pissing from the same cup, as they say, eh? hahahaha.. Coolly and oddly enough my man Slump came back from vacation with a toilet piece... I thought it was funny... Some people take themselves too seriously... He, on the other hand, just takes himself as he is, in whatever mood he's in.. I dig it. Reminds me of me. Not shitting you, get it... hahahaha..
Tonight is our rumble royale... I'm shyting bricks.. hahahaha, naw, I hope I don't pee my pants.. Okay.. Enough already...
Worries for the day:
Elliott Yamin - He may not make it. Now I know some of you are hating on him. I've heard the dumb jokes about turning your head from the television and listening to him.. I watched America's Next Top Model, along with a gazillion make over shows... Some of you are going to hate that you made the comments. Stop shitting on him, as soon as he's voted off (I pray not tonight), his teeth will be fixed in a matter of hours along with a huge record deal, and then what? Say what. Bottom line he is as close to a real brother as you are going to get on that show... AND HE CAN SING HIS ASS OFF. PERIOD. Reuben who? I've been worried about Elliott all day. He has to make it... The only thing Taylor has going for him is his name. hahahahaha. He did do well last night though...
Then the fcking Spurs... Man they are flushing their season down the friggin toilet... Another nail bitter tonight, I'm sure. They are starting to remind of the Spurs, or shall I say Spurts of old... They are still my TEAM, just, well, damn....
Make it worse, they announced this morning that the final Clarabell the Clown died on Sunday... Unless you are deathly afraid of clowns, you know it's a sad day... Well, I guess you could be afraid of clowns, recognize the significance and know that it's a sad day.. Unless of course. Never mind. I'm sure I'm draining.. hahahahaha (remember the toliet?)
Sending love to Brooklyn. As is everyone else. It stinks, but it's not shyt... it's just something in the air. Just something in the air.
Lastly, I think. I saw a brother at the bus stop this afternoon wearing pink sneakers. A polo shirt with red, green, blue, black, and brown stripes. A white cap with red, green and brown stripes. And white, FLY-like sun glasses. You know the ones that make you look like a bug? He looked like a crayon cart crashed right into his ass.
Okay, yup.. I know... FCK DISH NETWORK.... I dvr'd America's Next Top Model all day Saturday, and watched it.... for what? For me to discover that I do not have (Under - Privledge Negro Network) UPN. I say discovered, I made myself FORGET ABOUT Everyone Hates Chris, 'cuz we didn't have UPN. Now.. SCREAMING LOUDLY... I want Danielle to win. She held her own, and improved the most throughout the season. Now Jade is cold, but she isn't the total package. And on the real, I loved how this sister refused to close he gap (initially). I do wish that she would learn to speak. She does herself an injustice. And I am a southerner who does not SOUND like a southerner. Especially when I am around Mo and my other "worldy" friends. HAHAHA...

6 comments:

Angel said...

i dont no why, but for some reason i havent been able to get into "american idol" or "america's next top model" this season...maybe my ears just tune out whenever i hear the word "america..."? ;)

SLUMP FACADE said...

I appreciate the love on the piece lil mama, hope it make the shit hit the fan with all those who read the piece. Anyway, Spurs suck and I wish I had time to watch tv (side bar) why aren't more women of colour included in the notorious MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE magazine issues? I'll take thick lips, hips over whatever any day of the week!!!

joey said...

had me laughin' all the way to little girls room!
did i say you did the damn thang last night!!! too excited and proud!!

Shelle said...

Congratulations kim kim...it was hot last night!
yamin is gone now, but i'm not worried about the brotha at all..he was one of my favs
slump is a great writer, i loved the shit piece too.
u got me laughing again with this post...:)

BigSleep666 said...

Congratulations, Kim! You were great last night!

makingmoneyonline said...

Im glad Danielle did win, you found some great pics of her. LOL @ Under Privilege Negroe Network