E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-04-12

Okay Cousin... Let's Really Show How White I Am

DISCLAIMER: I am not a true head...
Top !0 H!p H*P Albums
TuPac - All Eyez On Me
Public Enemy - Take A Nation of Million To Hold Us Back (still have the cassette)
Ice Cube - Amerikka's Most Wanted (in my car right now!)
Wu Tang Clan - Enter the Wu (36 Chambers)
Dr. Dre - The Chronic
Outcast - Aquemini
Kwame - A Day In The Life: A Polkadelick Adventure/The Roots - Things Fall Apart
Pete Rock and CL Smooth - Mecca and The Soul Brother
A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders
Jay Z - MTV Unplugged

Top 5
TuPac
Jay Z
Nas (even though I didn't name him in the top 10, he can flow.)
Ice Cube (cause he's angry BABEE.)
MC Lyte.... (Love her voice.)

Top 5 Groups
The Roots
Outcast
Heavy D and the Boyz
Wu Tang
Jr. Mafia (I almost never include BIGGIE in my lists... I like him, but I stay down with Pac!)

6 comments:

Angel said...

Hell yeah for Kwame!!!!! He's hot and is doing hella producing for people right now! Why Biggie have to dis him like that back in the day? Had people ashamed of wearing polka dots and getting their dance on! Can't hate on your list boo--we all like what we like! :)

CousinSarah said...

THATS RIGHT HOMIE!!! PAC FOR LIFE!!

SAYYY ITTTTT SAY IT!


Biggie was a great lyricist, but not the whole package although I dig him. Jay Z, I just cant really do him. I acknowledge his place in Hip Hopand his earlier stuff is ok...but he went so commercial that he makes me sickish.



And I think Angel is tryin to say I hated on her list cause she had two um no's for me. :) But I still looooooove her.

CousinSarah said...

hey, why it gotta be how white you are? LOL I just noticed that. No white people have Cube's Amerikkka's most wanted IN THEIR RIDE right now. And if they do, then they are the special kind like me. :) No white person woulda said kwame unless applied to aforehand statement.

BTW, thanks for the pic. I now need a short moment of privacy.

SLUMP FACADE said...

The 2Pac pic speaks volumes to caged rage, he almost looks afraid even in all of his strength. Damn, I hate he was called home! Now back to the list, Kwame - A Day In The Life: A Polkadelick Adventure was a hot cd, forgot about it. I see you girl!!! Speak on it...

Mahogany L. Browne said...

pac lives in cuba with assata... word

CousinSarah said...

OH MY GOD MO! I HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING FOR A LOOOOOONG ASS TIME. great minds mama.