E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-04-07

Brad's sister can kick your ass....

4 x 200 meter relay
"B.. You know those girls are going to beat some boys' team time. You know that don't you?"
"Thir13teen.. That can't happen. I mean.. Naw, that can't happen."
twenty minutes later..
"Thir13teen. Man you called it. Whoa... Those girls were running. Damn. I'd go home. They beat three of their times..."
couple of hours later...
4 x 400 meter relay
"B. You know those girls are going to beat some boy's team times.. You know that don't you."
"Naw, Thir13teen, it can't be done.. There is no way.. I mean a guy would have to run like, oh my GOD, a 55.. 56, Even if they all ran low 50's one guy is good for at least a 45.. 46.."
"A'ight, B. I'm telling you, they're going to beat at least one.
"Can't happen."
twenty five minutes later...
"ohh... Man, Thir13teen, I know... I know.. DAMN.."
"Now, when the coach says 'I know some girls that can beat you. Or worse, ____ 's little sister can beat you. Guess what? He's not lying."
"I'd cry."
"I wouldn't show up... Thir13teen, Thir13teen.. Look.. They just got two."
"DAMN..."
I love track.......... Ohh, if you didn't know.. Long Beach Wilson were the girls who beat those boys' times, and we're not going to say how many College women's teams they took out....

No comments: