E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-23

Ria wrote a poem about it.... FCK YOU!

Noticed the big X at the top of my blog? I have. Just hadn't had the time to vent about it. The baby picture is for the creator of the blogskin itself. When something says free and it's not copywritten how can you become angry if someone uses it. Hell, I only made it look better. "Wake up and smell the coffee" what kind of blog title is that? Do you think a person with any creativity would use that stupid bullshyt? As my gurl whitney says, "Hell to da naw!" I made the suggested changes placed in your comment section. I revised a blog skin which was nearly two friggin years old. You ungrateful blog builder you... So coffee lovers, I am awaiting my man Art to finish my personalized blog skin. For now, we will look at the X at the top of the page and imagine it to be something beautiful, like a field of flowers.. Ohh and I almost forgot this one.... Is it my fault that I am not so good with these things that i erased your name. Look Mamafai who ever the hell you are. Look I gave you YOUR CREDIT... Got directions from someone who knew what the hell they were doing. Next time give better fcking directions. Your stoopid ass had both of us lost. Hell if we'd been in school we both would've gotten an F... You for not knowing any better and me for copying.... Thanks you and good fcking night.......

2 comments:

darksmiles said...

OMG! That's too funny!!

CousinSarah said...

YOU are a fool girl. And it is one of the many reasons I loooove you!!!!!!!