E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-22

still clebrating...

The itis.... I had, what was suppose to be... Again my last piece of meat. Pork Loin to be exact. I cannot help it. Ever meet one of those "cats" that can just cook? Every since I was embraced by the Mason Clan (The Pecans and Elm) I have been slowly gaining weight. I mean, not too noticeable, but my stomach no longer has that elasticity it once had.. kind of hangs over on my once baggy jeans. And the baby doll tees i once sported last summer, early fall, look like doll's clothing on my tail... I'm not saying I'm fat.. Just fatish.. I'm just saying I could keep someone warm... Could be on my way to chubby, or thick. One biscuit away to be exact. ... Well, my celluloid is giving a shot out to Robert. That man can cook. He made me one hellova birthday dinner. I could not have asked for more... And yes, I wanted to sleep immediately after the meal, but I managed to stay awake and watch Anger Management. The laughter kept me slightly awake. Only to go home and watch, yes, you guessed it the Boondocks. Who had, you watched it.. The Itis episode.. Man did I feel guilty watching something that some hilariously true....... Special shot out to the birthday planner.. It got better and better and better........

2 comments:

Shelle said...

whatever...ya still fine and sexy
and boy do i know about the age creeping up on ya
things not as perky, and greys showing up in the strangest of places lol lol

Copasetic Soul said...

that episode was funny as hell. people feenin for grandpa's cookin,lol....and there is nothing wrong with having a slightly bulging stomach. i have one and have embraced it as a friend!