E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-24

Off to work I go....

Ever met one of those people. You know the ones.. Come on look at the picture. The mudafcker that got on.... Come on.... You know what the hell I'm talking about. The woman who gossips. That dude that chews with his mouth open. The one if they say another fcking word you'd be all over them like a ... well right now all of my descriptives would be offensive and politically incorrect... someone who you wished you could snatch breaths from... The one who got on your last nerve. Well these are my last nerves... Well, not actually mine, but someone's.. And a hell of a lot of people and things are getting on them right about now. INCLUDING THE BLOG SKIN CREATOR THAT HAS MY BLOG LOOKING LIKE SOMETHING OUT AND OFF OF WALMART'S CLEARANCE SECTION!!! But my ass will keep laughing until I cry. Or until I can hire someone to kick some asses for me. Any applications? NEO Soul tomorrow. thank g.o.d.

NOTE: I AM NOT IN A BAD MOOD... AND NO MO.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME DOWN HERE AND KICK SOMEONE'S ASS!!! DANG!

3 comments:

CousinSarah said...

MMMM HMMMMM, I KNOW. I gotchu gurl.

Let me know when its time to man up.

bRandy said...

your methods of expression never cease to intrigue me...and i feel you--i don't even have bad nerves but lately people are getting on them more than ever and i often wonder if it's really them or if i am just developing less of a tolerance for bullsh*t...

joey said...

13...this was HILARIOUS!! Love the last line, you know mo's ass is always volunteering to bet the shyt outta somebody!