E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-25

Well Alrighty Thennnn

Way to Go...... thir13teen

Happy WAY TO FCKING GO MAN DAY!
It is an official paid day off. Your check is in the mail.... I created this holiday on my calendar. Somebody has to tell some damn body they are doing a good job. Including the little BLOG SKIN BUILDER WHO HAS MY BLOG JACKED THE FCK UP... Way to go!!!! On another positive note. But if I meet you little MR. or MS. Mamafai oh do we have a lot to discuss. While I know nothing is truly free, don't you get the jest of it...
Now. What did I accomplish? Well we all know it's not letting go for damn sure...Absolutely nothing, at least in this moment. But if I don't give myself a shot out, a pat on the back, who else will? So way to way to go thir13teen! Naw. I will launch a new blog later today thanks to Aelee. Way to fcking go day mannnn...... I read her poetry this am.. When I was suppose to be doing something, like, uh working... And I loved it. Reminded me of undergrad.... I do have a double major, English being one of them.... I know.. I know.. Who's English right? Anyway... I want to post nothing but poetry on another one... On another note.. Welcome aboard Jai Byrd.. The sister finally got a blog site.. Way to fcking go mannnn.... I linked her, so the rest of you better or ELSE.. bRandi will kick your ass. I am selling the tickets.. HA! I thought this little girl was sooooo cute. She will be my virtual baby. Her name is _____________. Send me your suggestions. I will be scheduling a Baby Shower real soon. I, I mean she wants ADULT ELECTRONIC GIFTS.

8 comments:

bRandy said...

she is too cute...using the baby to get you some electronics...shameful...and yet, creative--maybe i should take note :o) since we have become friends now and all, i think it's time that you started spelling my name right all the time...it's with a Y, not an I. but it's alright, you still cool with me G3...lol

Copasetic Soul said...

hahaha...wow, you were in a good mood! that is a cute baby....and how are you gonna misspell someones name...ms english major! lol

so when are you coming over to myspace.com, dont be skurred!

bRandy said...

hey, hey, hey Copa...back up off my girl now--i got it under control and english aint got nothing to do with spelling my name (like my double negative??)...lol

my coffee is always said...

i always get the spelling right in my mind, but then i have to type it....... and copa.. i'm working on the my space.. seem like a lot of commitment..

CousinSarah said...

WAY TO FUCKIN GO 13!!!!!!!

Wanted you to have someone else cheerin for ya too..

Copasetic Soul said...

you know i love you sis...@ Zora

Shelle said...

did she say 'adult toys'..what da hell lol
put her on a tshirt, with will work for adult toys lol lol
wear it to the toy party lol...sorry got carried away

my coffee is always said...

i do not mean little NASTY TOYS people..... i mean electronic gadgets like ipods, mini dvd player, etc.. hint hint.... SHELLE