E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-11

THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED....


11 January 2006.....Neo Soul Lounge..... Hosted by Thir13teen
First of all I'd like to say good evening and we're so pleased that so many of you could come out and share in all the love and all the happiness we have in store for you. We want you to have a real good time 'cause that's just what we have in mind. Is that alright with you? ... Tonight is the night. That you make me a woman, mmm... You said you'll be gentle with me. And I-I hope you will, mmm.... I'm nervous and I'm tremblin' waitin' or you..... I'm tryin' hard to relax. But I just can't keep still....
Tonight Is The Night....as borrowed by Ms. Betty Wright.

3 comments:

Relentless said...

I'm watching the clock

Copasetic Soul said...

sista, wish that i could have been there to support you but im sure you did fine. im looking forward to
reading about the night.

bRandy said...

Last night was the night that you were THE woman...G3, you did your thing and you did it damn well. If there were nerves, and I know there were, they did not show (maybe it was the I dream of Genie's that covered them up). Your "save" for Ebony served as a classic example of the finesse and "oh so cool" that we are all looking forward to this year. You made it clear that there's a new sherriff in town and she's ready to run this joint...