E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-12

Girl.. Why R U SO GREASY?

Moms and my village.... Trees.... Window panes.... Last night I think I did it. I think I made us proud. The show seemed, appeared, I pray, hope was a success. I pray that all who graced the mic felt the warmth in my heart, the energy that came from those from whence I obtain strength, wisdom and courage. Ainsley was magnificent. The crowd.. receptive. Damn, I have never felt so good. Well, I have, but you get the jest.. right? I am praying alot right now.... Thanks guys for your support. I could have never done any of this without you... I am learning this thru love, patience, god and my elm... Wow... I am speechless. Excited. Looking forward to the future. Now don't get me wrong a few got on my last nerve.. wanting to go up twice, wanting to go up early.. but Mom.. Village.. Trees.. Windows... I believed I handled it the way you would have wanted... graciously.... And Relentle... I threw up the tri-angle for you my brother.... u were missed.....

5 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

pimpin.... is neva easy

CousinSarah said...

You DID IT 13! I was the most proud of you last night as I have ever been. You were engaging, smooth and your normally funny self.

But then again, I never had ANY doubts.

Love you mentor mama.

Copasetic Soul said...

it would appear as if you had a good show last night my sista! gotta Sarah all beaming and stuff..
im looking forward to seeing you in action.

Relentless said...

Keep it pimpin, pimpin, lol. See you soon.

Shelle said...

U did the damn thang, sis!! had me smiling, laughing, and singing right along w/ya.
crowd was a lil off, but u made up for it....2006 is going to be something else!!!
proud of you momma