E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-10-27

I Rise...

i, fire smoldered, flicked from tip of spent cigarette butt left to die alone..... suffocating.... shallow breaths steal farewell kisses exhausted by inhalation of ash from phoenix's tears... i rise.... to fall from loose lips betrayed by exotic truths left on tip of tongue... spilling... fallacies real imagined.... once... u and i, gum and cheek, smoke lingered 'round fingers, threading shattered exsistencies sowing seeds like cloth... to blanket me... covet me...once...wish like moons upon stars upon suns upon you...badly like a child's desire... then come true... i red lips tattooed upon butt of cigarette left dying alone... your fragrance a star i call upon.. child like... shallow breaths leave like golden hues upon autumn leaves.. soon

3 comments:

CousinSarah said...

i, fire smoldered, flicked from tip of spent cigarette butt left to die alone..... suffocating.... shallow breaths steal farewell kisses exhausted by inhalation of ash from phoenix's tears

Good God 13. Beautiful.

Copasetic Soul said...

uuuuuuugh, i hate you for creating such beautiful things!!

that was hot sis....good work.

bRandy said...

Kim,
You never cease to amaze me...You make me realize what I've been missing by not coming to the blog site...thanks for the reminder and the feeling your words always give me.
-Brandy