E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-10-26

half the space

she swallows space spiced with basil, rosemary and thyme...gingerly... delicate... decadent... the slumbered ascent from graceful prayers to lissome beckonings left unanswered.... questions slight... right... clouded figments fragment to flatter a dream mare's iniquities... lithe hallucinations weep stilled reality showering purgatory stakes seasoned by laughter/tears, volumed silence/muted din, first/last inspirations, i/she, me/we... she swallows infinite inceptions wanting to become whole....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and sarah make me sick....you ladies write such beautiful lines. it makes me want to put down my pen!

fiyah...just plan fiyah!

CousinSarah said...

YOu shoulda heard her ass last NIGHT! MAAAAAN SHE WAS ON FIIIIIIIYYYYYYYAAAAHHH! Yeah baby, got thier tongues waggin so much they missed the lesson. That's my mentor ya'll!

Shelle said...

i know it!! i know it!!
i wanna be just like 13 when i grow up....sheepishly smiling

my coffee is always said...

It is a compliment to be respected by my PEERS... I hope I do for you what you do for me, keep me grounded, humble, and hungry to become a better artist and human being....
love..
thir13teen

still grooven said...

EXQUISITE!!!

Anonymous said...

maybe i will get to hear her when i come down to Austin

Relentless said...

ummm, i thought i posted here yesterday but it never registered, i know, i know, i need to move my blog, sorry, well you are that big dog that keeps us lil dogs out of the yard. your bark is vicious, wouldn't even contemplate the bite.