E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-09-27

They will fck with your MIND, Your HEART, ANDTHENYOUWILLDIE

Fallacy:
1) guile, trickery....
2) a false or mistaken idea.
3) an often plausible argument using false or invalid inference (see inference). e.g. I love you.
Inference:
1) the act or process of inferring : as a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former . e.g. I love you. I really do.

Infererred Fallacy (a poem)
anastesia
i remember
leaves tumbling
across
autumn's
tongue,
boldly
flavoring
deception.
discoloring
the
rouge
of
your lips,
the
sweetness
of
your kisses.
september's equinox
equals
day
night
like fellows
crossing
truth's
lies.
orange gold cusp
stroke
november's skies
leaving me
barren.
wisps
of whispers
leave
me naked
visible
only to
dreary
cloaked
stars
staining
midnight's
cheek.
weep
mist
blades of
grass,
tears
haze
my mourning
due...
anastesia
i still
remember
u?

kdtaylor 2005........

No comments: