E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-09-28

Imperfectly You

Imperfectly You

phantom whispers
breeze thru air,
lightly caressing
an angelic illusion
to
mirror
near perfection,
which was once
(she)
you
we
(me).
surrender
to its essence,
cherish moments
and
journey feather-like
along aromatic mists
of jasmine
of laughter
sunflowers
smiles
lillies
giggles
peonies
parallel
our
(u)
-niverse
...
we
wickedly
pilfer from
infinite tomorrows,
oblivious
intensely
intimate
bouyant
conveying
doubtless
flattery
to
redefine
imaginative
whispers
kissing
breezes
of
perfection
that
I once
called
you

kdtaylor 2005

My Gurl E sent over some words, we were bored. Let's say maybe she was, I, on the other hand, had some work to do..... I think she thinks she may have stumped me... Anyway it was a buttload of 'em, they are bolded.... She didn't care for yesterday's poem. So she gave me a list of words.......Critic is WELCOMED......

To my FRIEND..... I love you... pray all is well. I am thinking of you.... Let me know how ya doing.....
live miK

2 comments:

Ddot the King said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I really enjoyed this post. keep it up!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

hola mama. i was just thinking about you! glad you are writing. send me more via email. i am in london. all is well. ankle is swelling to astronomical proportions. in a minute

mo