E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-09-07

Paraphrase Solomon 3:01 @ 3:01.......

All night long on my bed
I looked for the one my heart loves;
I looked, but did not find

Heart....
In prayer,
my heartbeat beats
simultaneously
with the blink of your eyes.
for every blink,
my heart beats
rhythmically,
in cadence with the flash
of an eyelash.
light rides the softness
of whispers
hidden in the brown
of your eyes.
Eyes
kissing me
wishing me
wanting me
yet
Ache....
I cannot find that
which causes my heart
to beat
gingerly
anticipating loss.
desires not quenchable in this lifetime.
mango and brown eyes
will continue to haunt.
wants, insatiable,
forever yearning
forever burning
passions unbridled,
emoting
in this restless soul.
tears water
lifeless emotions.
tears
breathe life into me
beat life into me
create life in me
create you in me
sustain me.
without you
I
Break....
You've forgotten in a single blink
I, in a soul heart beat
that with a solitary flash of your eye
my heart begins to....

No comments: