E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-08-25

YOU KNOW, YOU HAVE TO KNOW...

my eyes follow whispers across amplified darkness
to taste heaven in kisses from lips I’ve never known.
words wrapped in sugar cane thicken the night
canvassing moonlight dancing in the mist
of the tear stained scent you’ve left behind.
I inhale the sweetness of it’s essence,
exhale the damp shadows of loneliness,
take the silhouette of your hand in mine,
and hum a melody
resonating in the echo of my soul’s desire.
And in that moment,
I want to write you a love poem
I want to search for prose in the rise of your cheeks
when you smile at me…
find warmth in the softness of your gaze
when you look at me
pour what lies between your thighs
into the ink of my pen
to create a poem as sensual as your touch,
as passionate as the graze of lips
against the softness of hips...
my words, bodies intertwined
drawn upon loose leaf sheets
stained with passion and prose
you under the weight of my hand
fingertips curiously searching
for unbridled emotions emoting
against the pane of pain
and lonelienss
yearning, longing
to write you a love poem


all rights reserved, 2005.
kimberley d taylor



to be continued....

3 comments:

still grooven said...

wow. and I'M the literary one? that was deliciously beautiful. you need to get your submission to cave canem together, 13. word!

bRandy said...

beautiful...no other words right now...simply beautiful.

CousinSarah said...

I inhale the sweetness of it’s essence,
exhale the damp shadows of loneliness,
take the silhouette of your hand in mine,
and hum a melody

Beautiful.