E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-08-24

i hear ya, kayne....

"If you ever wanted to ever be anything, it'll always be somebody that a shoot down any dream. It'll always be haters that's the way it is. Hater niggas, marry hater bitches, and have hater kids, but they gone have to take my life before they take my drive... And get some leeway on that he say she say...... Dog if I was you I wouldn't feel myself......And I'm still myself.... And I'm a look in the mirror if I need some help.. Now I'm speak from the heart, ya'll all frontin' everyone feel a way about K but at least ya'll feel somethin'!"
Bring Me Down... Kayne West featuring Brady

Don't ask. Just buy it next Tuesday!!! It's HOTHOTHOTHOT! He, Common, Raheem DeVaughn and Anis are in true rotation. ANYWAY.

FACTS:
1. naw, I wasn't jealous that you made a slam team. and since you telling everybody that stoopid shyt, why you calling me e'ry nite, dawg!
2. naw, I ain't mad at 'cha. Oil and water don't mix, I woke up and acted upon it.
3.naw, my phone ain't broke, i just stop answering your calls.
4. you've gotten better, but my feelings ain't changed.
5. if it's really about you, then why you gotta read to a crowd.
6. i was hurt that i didn't make the sa team. i lied to my grandmother, went to puro slam, qualified for the FIRST TIME, not the only time. i left my grandmother earlier then i needed to.. the night of that slam was the last time I saw her alive. making the team would have made me feel less guilty. NOTHING ELSE.
7. yes. i am in love. yes. with the one I CHOSE. AND NO IT IS NOT A PHASE.
8. yes, you are being avoided.
9. last week i was sick, not on some sick shyt....
10. My mind's not getting smaller, my world just got bigger....

Anis says... shake the dust!

I leave you with Brother Ice Cube..
"You don't like how I'm living? Well fck you."

1 comment:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

tell em why you mad MA!