E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-04-25

It's Raining Here

I am currently recovering from a full days work. I got to work bright and early to review business e-mails, review my schedule and calendar for the day. I was to attend training this morning. The training was entitled positive performance appraisals, which turned out to be more punitive then positive. Usual Kim behavior... I did not check the details of my schedule, nor did I share my schedule with ELM nor did I program it into my phone scheduler... So... I made a bad decision before ever attending the training. I also do not think very well without a personal bold drip toffee misto dry: Starbuck's in case you didn't recognize the formula. So, I'm walking around, aimlessly in the building looking for the training room before it dawned on me... I did notice the cars of my most prompt co-workers. None of them had yet arrived... AND I AM NEVER EARLY TO ANYTHING.... So I made a phone call back to the office.. to find out that I arrived one hour earlier then needed... It was a pretty misty day... The sun peeked thru occasionally, but for the most part it was dreary... Which causes me to think.... none of which was productive or positive for the Great State of Texas (I was still at work)... So I did what some state workers do, I began shuffling papers and reviewing old reports. Most go on break... so I did really well.
I also visited Korim da Youngster, Shihan the Prototype (Korim's recommendation), checked Mo's website, KA's Blog and searched for the results of the youth slam...
Nothing inspiring today..
much love,
13

1 comment:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

yo! sorry about the dreary day... those are the days you make the most of the nothingness... as m.cirelli says "write about how nothing feels". how did austin's kids do?

m