E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-08-24

My Muse.....



I, molten rock, cooled 2 the amber hue of your tawny reds and browns. U wished me 2 & I transformed, fixated on what you needed me 2 become. & I am your thick, rich, fertile, soil allowing U 2 move me, mature me, bear fruits that can only be toiled thru OUR labor.. No, I need not be a weed or flower blowing frailly in the breeze! I shall be sturdy, strong sustaining your rooted faith which grows through me

u the epitome of femininity. desires slip thru careless hands and fingers yearning 4 salvation. Pleading 4 deliverance from murderous desirous intent. a love many men have laid their lives, thrusts swords thru souls, used words 2 pierce bleeding, shattering hearts. How do I call out to, upon u; without the fate of the moon? I, destined 2 cloak, hang, in obscure, utter darkness. separated from my equal, my sun..

in sweet slumber & quiet of night they bond like infinity. at twilight, Luna's charm releases two spirits from one soul; like summer's dew sprinkles upon multi-colored confetti fields of dandelions, grass and lilacs. toes, feet, and legs trickle gingerly upon eqyptian cotton sheets. The brown in their eyes lovingly embrace, long before their arms unfold. lips connect til tint of night peaks at dawn. At first light reluctant, spirited soul bow, bend, melt, soften, and detach intricately, angered by the command of the sun. each beseeching nightfall, yearning to unite and meld once more by the subtle beckoning of the moon.

wear me like your favorite scent. daub me n places others dare dream. supplely stain the lobes of ears with spiny top notes of bergamot & lemon grass. permit me 2 seduce your heart with middle notes of mango & cassis; balance us with instances & moments that reverb & loop, rhythmically n smoky, exotic base & bass guitar notes. the ardor of our fervor hidden, lingering, nourishing aromatically. u & i basic chemistry.

You hold me in hand like a faint whisper, pulling me gently to your mouth. I rest serenely upon the bud of your tongue. You birth me to voice. I am not words, simple utterances and wishes wrapped in tomorrow’s dream of tomorrow. Immortal, I am; as I seek solace and permanence within the moisture of your lips. I beg, no pray of you "dare not speak." we commune telepathically in the patois of ancient g.o.d.s, lost civilizations and mythologies. We are coupled in this lifetime, as we have copiously before. I have not learned you. I have known you. Been weakened by and devoted to you for ages. Before creation of space and time, I have been drunk from your reflection in the Andromeda galaxy. Sat silently while you weaved the tapestries of Greek architecture. With amusement, watched as you played in the sand creating Babel's Tower and the Egytian pyramids. Cried beside you upon g.o.d.'s return as man shunned and spurned his exsistence. I have known you, as I have loved you without barriers or discord. Permit me to bathe and soak in your beauty, if only for this moment. Then I shall slip away without persistence and perish. Give thanks and pray until we are united in our next life. So, right now, Baby, I implore you, "dare not speak."

No comments: