E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-07-02

what a week...

01) Dinner with a child hood friend. Adrienne, I love you Sis and I haven't forgotten how much I miss you. Thanks for the validation...
02) Learning and struggling through love.
03) The life I am creating and the people who are finding their way into it.
04) Maxwell!!!! MAXWELL!! MAXWELL!!!
05) Good Orderly Direction (G.O.D.)
06) Recognizing when I am in over my head. I'm in over my head. I don't have children. And I've never been around this many women/girl children... It's a growing experience that will make me a better person, Woman and BEING.
07) Minding my own business, and praying others mind theirs.
08) Poems that are creeping in my mind and heart.
09) Perseverance
10) Faith
11) Prayer
12) Taking it one day at a time.
13) Yes, i am human, selfish and self seeking... I apologize.
14) You, for without you how would I know I was truly alive.

1 comment:

Shelle said...

really good list ma...oh i didn't get the maxwell details