E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-06-11

i still well up when i think of the day the first time i held him!!


my nephew graduated

grace, opportunity and destiny

i spent time with my family

i spent time with ELM

god's will and grace

i miss have people i miss!!! (ANGEL AND EB, what the Pluck?")

i have friends in love

poetry

a beautiful memory, Shannon... we miss you

her legacy and her mother's spirit!

did i say my nephew graduated!!!

chilling with you on Sunday. we must do it again.

sling and thong jokes...

chilling at the track meet with the Francis Clan!

Robert L Price, Jr. and facebook! WHAT..

fund-raising, yes please donate. http://www.tywc.org/

you, without you how would i know i was alive


6 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

TOOOOOO CUTE!

And yea, what the pluck yo!?

Jakki said...

What a handsome young man! Congrats

bRandy said...

had a great time at the (sub)urban hang suite...you did your thing--it is really nice...company was even better, would have been good no matter where...even with me getting clowned about my polkadot thong, lol

bRandy said...

congrats also to your nephew...i remember meeting him--great young man.

Shelle said...

oh he is sooo handsome & congrats...great list sis...nice to see you in this view from here...even if it is in green lacey thongs and star pasties..(you)

bRandy said...

lol...see, she's got my back...not gonna let me go out with people thinking i'm the ONLY one in the thongs and pasties....the truth shall set you free my friend! lmao